In this new series of limited edition wines by the case we have asked wine directors from some amazing restaurants (who also happen to be great customers of ours) what their top Italian wine picks were for this time year so here we go with round #1. This pack will be ever changing based on the people and season.
To LAUNCH we asked the wine directors from Riviera, North & Navy/Cantina Gia, Town/Citizen and Arlo for their top picks for this cozy beginning of fall period and this is what they came up with. Bottles available in the shop for purchase individually or by the pack with their fun wine notes and a nice chunk of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP + focaccia.
- Valpolicella "Morandina", Pra, Veneto '18 (Gabi from North & Navy/Gia)
- Rosso, Le Coste, Lazio '18 (Alex from Arlo)
- Nebbiolo, J.C. Clare Vajra, Piemonte '19 (Simon from Riviera)
- Trebbiano d'Abruzzo, Azienda Agricola Cirelli, Abruzzo '18 (Elana from Town/Citizen)
- Focaccia slice - made in store daily
- Parmigiano Reggiano DOP (200g) - because Parmigiano goes with everything.
Must be 19 years of age or older. Available for curbside pickup, store pickup or local Ottawa delivery.
Please be aware that due to sudden changes in stock availability, we may have to offer substitutions on some items of equal or better quality. We sincerely thank you for your order. Any questions with your order please email us: email@example.com